Gel Ink and Twin-Ball Structure of the Twin-Ball Mechanism:
- Employing a water-based gel ink, Signo ensures constant ink flow without blurring or dripping. Its twin-ball mechanism prevents excessive ink flow.
- When the pen is positioned in a downward position, the ink flows smoothly from the ink flow channel.
- When the pen is positioned in an upward position, the reverse flow prevention ball works to stop the flow of air into the ink.
Gel ink writes smoothly and does not blur!:
- When you start writing, the ball in the pen rotates to mix the viscous ink causing it to thin.
- The pen glides on paper, providing a smooth write.
- Once the ink touches the paper, it hardens quickly when returning to its previous viscosity, which allows you to draw lines that do not blur.